Nicholas Bate on finding more time for reading:
1. Always read for 30 minutes before any Netflix viewing.
2. Get some in audio format and listen on the commute.
3. Read for 20 minutes before settling to sleep.
4. Join the library. Go there often. Find a book. A comfy chair…..Take the kids.
5. Take a couple of real books on the business trip. Read in line, on the transfer bus, in Starbucks, while waiting for buddies in the lobby to get the uber to the conference.
6. Schedule reading ‘binge blocks’ of four hours and tackle the book stack and read a few books in parallel. The binging which is good for you.
7. Fall in love again with reading.